October 9, 2011

Fashion For Real - 08/11/11

Let me introduce to you my first real "What I Wore" post! I chose Fashion For Real as the title because I want to show how easy it is to look chic in real life with very simple, small things.

I've been working as a shooter girl for a few weeks, and it's quite a lot of fun! I have an excuse to dress up, wear make-up and jewellery, and I dance all weekend! Here's what I wore to work today:


Generic beige v-neck shirt - $2 @ yard sale
DISH dark-wash skinny jeans - ~$65 in 2007 from Pantorama
Black and bronze running shoes - Top Tech - ~$55 in 2008 from POP Shoes

Brass Chinese bangle - $5
Vintage double-strand pearl bracelet - thrifted aaaages ago
DKNY mesh-band watch - $7 @ auction

Avon Color Dazzlers Glittering Eyeshadow in Bronze
Ardene eyeshadow in sparkly brown and gold
Avon In a Blink Liner Shadow Pencil in onyx
Sephora colorful mono eyeshadow in aspen summit no. 23

No comments:

Post a Comment