May 15, 2009

Underwear - The Making Of

In my first Wardrobe Refashion post, I showed off some panties I had made out of a golf shirt, and several people expressed an interest in knowing how I'd done it. I went the super-simple route of just tracing panties I owned already, like this person did.
.
.
There are also patterns/templates available for download. Burdastyle has one, called Cheeky Panties. One Hour Craft has a template in size small/Aussie 10. I also found directions for Hanty Panties, which are panties made out of hankies. If you are a man or know a man who appreciates more delicate underwear than what is usually available for gents, Runo has several how-tos for ergonomically suitable mens "panties" and fancy-schmancy boxers.
.
Threadbanger and DIY Style both have videos examining the fabrication of underwear.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment